If you’ve been considering purchasing some Nascar tickets, but have never attended a Nascar event before, you’ve missed out on a lot! Nascar fans can probably list a thousand reasons why they love going to Nascar events, but for this article, we’re going to list the top five reasons why you should go ahead and buy those Nascar tickets.
1) Sheer Excitement – Certainly the top reason that people attend Nascar events is the sheer excitement of it all. While pretty much any sporting event has its share of exciting moments. When you have not heard of these motors rocketing to life in Nascar, that moment is one that you will never forget. The whole crowd gets excited as the race gets near the end, especially if two rival drivers are neck and neck on their way to the finish line. Then, watch out for the nudges that drivers physically give each other with their cars.
2) Products – This is where you’ll find all the t-shirts, baseball caps, sweatshirts, and whatever else you could possibly want embellished with the Nascar logo. Even better, if you would like the touch of your favorite race car driver or picture on a product, again, Nascar is the ultimate place to find these memorabilia. There are endless amounts of merchandisers who always walk around the track selling their personalized goods, and you can have your pick of anything you want, making it difficult for intense Nascar fans who have never been. Just try not to invest your life’s savings on the merchandise.
3) Meet the Drivers – Unlike many other sports, Nascar has an open arena type of personality that allows lovers to go right up to their favorite drivers and ask for an autograph or move on fast tours of the garage and pit areas on the weekends when they’re racing.
4) Food – Be prepared to spend some money in your food when you are at Nascar, as the food is actually phenomenal! Then, you could even make your own grill and host a tailgate party right there, in the parking lot. Some places, like Martinsville Speedway, are known for their famous foods (in this case, it’s the hot dogs).
5) Individuals – Yes, we said it. This includes the women who are dressed with little to nothing on, the lovers that are decked out completely in Nascar gear, but others look like they just stepped off the job site after a long day of working in sunlight and the dirt. You never know what you will see at the races as far as the people go, so if you are a people-watching type of person, you will most likely get a kick out of what people wear to Nascar. (Most guys love to watch for the women who are scantily clad.)